What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that
Inspired by X
whenever something happens where i end up getting physically hurt I don’t really react right away i just kinda stare at it like
"im not sure how i want to handle this intense pain im in right now im still trying to process that it happened should we call 911"
I’m laughing so hard.
Millions of families suffer every year!
kinda weird that u can think about someone as much as u want and they have no idea
Normalize fat women’s bodies. Normalize public breastfeeding. Normalize home births and midwives and reproductive autonomy. Normalize body hair on women.
Reject the notion that women are to be regulated and controlled and pressured to conform to societal standards.
burn everything you love then burn the
WHEN UR FRIENDS TELL U THAT U SUCCESSFULLY HELPED CHEER THEM UP
Hi yes, can I buy all the paintings?